The use of engineering plastics for new energy vehicles combined with automotive products needs to meet the following performance requirements:
1. Chemical corrosion resistance, oil resistance, high and low temperature resistance;
2. Excellent mechanical properties, high fluidity, excellent processing performance;
3. Excellent surface performance, good dimensional stability;
4. With good waterproof, moisture-proof, flame retardant, environmental performance and heat conduction function;
5. Good dielectric resistance, suitable for electrical places;
6. Good weather resistance, good long-term performance, can be used in harsh environment for a long time.
Power battery system
1. Power battery support
Power battery support requires flame retardant, size stability, chemical resistance, high strength, currently mainly used modified PPE, PPS, PC/ABS and so on.
2. Power battery cover
Power battery cover requires flame retardant, size stability, chemical resistance, high strength, currently mainly used modified PPS, PA6, PA66 and so on.
3. Power battery box
The power battery box requires flame retardant, size stability, chemical resistance, high strength, currently mainly used modified PPS, modified PP, PPO and so on.
4. DC motor skeleton
DC motor skeleton mainly uses modified PBT, PPS, PA.
5. Relay housing
Performance and automotive electronic relay housing mainly uses modified PBT.
New energy vehicle connectors mainly use modified PPS, PBT, PA66, PA
Motor drive system and cooling system
1. The IGBT module
IGBT module is the core component of electronic control system and DC charging pile of new energy vehicles, which determines the energy utilization rate of the vehicle. In addition to the traditional metal and ceramic materials, PPS engineering plastics are gradually applied.
2. Car water pump
Electronic pump rotor, pump shell, impeller, water valve and other requirements of high toughness, high wear resistance, high strength, the main use of modified PPS material.