PPO material, as one of the five major engineering plastics, is also a relatively mature product of our company. PPO, (polyphenyl ether)It has the advantages of high rigidity, high heat resistance, difficult to burn, high strength and excellent electrical performance. In addition, polyether also has the advantages of wear-resistant, non - toxic, anti-pollution and so on.
PPO dielectric constant and dielectric loss in engineering plastics is one of the smallest varieties, almost not affected by temperature, humidity, can be used in the field of low, medium, high frequency electric field.
1. White particles. Good comprehensive performance can be used in 120 degree steam, good electrical insulation, little water absorption, but stress cracking tendency. The stress cracking can be eliminated by modified polyphenylene ether.
2. Excellent electrical insulation and water resistance, good wear resistance and electrical performance, good dimensional stability.
Its dielectric property occupies the first place in plastics.
3. MPPO is a modified material made by mixing PPO and HIPS, currently the materials on the market are all this kind of material.
4. Has a high heat resistance, vitrification temperature 211 degrees, melting point 268 degrees, heating to 330 degrees decomposition tendency, PPO content is higher its heat resistance is better, the thermal deformation temperature can reach 190 degrees.
5. Good flame retardant, with self-interest, and medium flammability when mixed with HIPS. Light weight, non-toxic can be used in the food and drug industry. Poor light resistance, long time in the sun will change color.
6. It can be blended with ABS,HDPE,PPS,PA,HIPS, glass fiber, etc.
PPO plastic raw material characteristics
A.PPO plastic raw material non-toxic, transparent, relatively small density, with excellent mechanical strength, stress relaxation resistance, creep resistance, heat resistance, water resistance, water resistance, steam resistance, dimensional stability.
B.In a wide range of temperature and frequency variation, good electrical performance, no hydrolysis, forming shrinkage rate is small, inflammable with self-extinguishing, poor resistance to inorganic acid, alkali, aromatic hydrocarbon, halogenated hydrocarbon, oil and other properties, easy swelling or stress cracking.
C.It has the advantages of high rigidity, high heat resistance, difficult to burn, high strength and excellent electrical performance.
D.Polyether also has the advantages of abrasion resistance, non-toxicity and pollution resistance.
E.PPO plastic raw materials dielectric constant and dielectric loss in engineering plastics is one of the smallest varieties, almost not affected by temperature, humidity, can be used in the field of low, medium, high frequency electric field.
F.PPO load deformation temperature can reach above 190℃, embrittlement temperature is -170℃.
G.The main disadvantage is poor melting liquidity, processing and molding difficult.
PPO's performance determines its application field and use range:
1) MPPO has small density, easy to process, thermal deformation temperature in 90 ~ 175℃, different specifications of commodities, good dimensional stability, suitable for the manufacture of office equipment, household appliances, computers and other boxes, chassis and precision parts.
2) The dielectric constant and dielectric loss Angle tangent of MPPO are the lowest among the five general engineering plastics, that is, the best insulation and good heat resistance, suitable for the electrical industry.
Suitable for the production of electrical insulation parts used in wet and loaded conditions, such as coil framework, tube base, control shaft, transformer shield, relay box, insulation strut, etc.
3) MPPO water resistance and heat resistance, good water, suitable for the manufacture of water meters, pumps.
The yarn tube used in textile factory should be digit-resistant. The yarn tube made by MPPO has a long service life.
4) The dielectric constant and dielectric loss Angle tangent of MPPO in engineering plastics are not affected by temperature and frequency number, and the heat resistance and dimensional stability is good, suitable for the electronic industry.
5) due to the development of electronics and communications industry, mobile phones, laptops, high-performance camera, camera and so on all need lithium ion batteries, lithium-ion battery market great prospects for development, therefore, lithium ion batteries with organic electrolyte of packaging materials used ABS or PC, developed battery MPPO abroad in 2013, its performance is better than that of the former two.
6) MPPO has a wide range of USES in the automotive industry, such as the dashboard, protective bars, PPO and PA alloy, especially for high impact performance specifications for the rapid development of components.
7) In the chemical industry, modified polyphenylene ether can be used to make corrosion resistant equipment; its resistance to hydrolysis is particularly good, but also acid, alkali, soluble in aromatic hydrocarbon and chlorinated hydrocarbon.
8) For medical devices, can replace stainless steel and other metals in hot water storage tank and exhaust fan mixed packing valve.